– Dry Brush: Use a dry suede or premium brush to dry brush and loose dirt from the nubuck to prevent stains when cleaning
– Erase: Use the suede eraser to lightly erase any stains
– Foam: Like suede, using minimal liquid is key when cleaning nubuck. We suggest using our rtu foam along with a premium brush. Apply foam directly onto the premium brush and clean the nubuck.
– Dry: Take a microfiber towel and blot as much moisture as possible then let shoes air dry overnight
– Dyed nubuck can bleed, test spot on tongue or heel if possible
after drying, you can take the suede eraser to help the nubuck be soft again
– Repel after cleanin
Send us your Sneaker Care questions to be answered on an episode of Ask Elwood!